Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

1stGenius's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stGenius's Profile / 1stGenius's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns by 1stGenius(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
oilyngbati:
I’m Igbo, but to be truthful, Ndigbo do not deserve the presidency at this time. The elders and political leaders have failed to condemn the satanic Ipob,,,, you cannot blackmail other Nigerians into giving you the presidency-NEVER!

When Buhari said Ipob will be taught in the language they understand, ohaneze and Ndigbo raised hell against Buhari, even when Buhari was clearly taking to Ipob.
When oba Akiolu of Lagos said Igbo who will vote PDP will drown in the lagoon, ohaneze cried foul.
Now, Ipob is not only threatening Igbo that opposed Biafra, but killing them, and ohaneze and Igbo elders are not condemning this barbaric terrorist acts.
So, presidency should go to the SW or remain in the north.

Otele! What an Igbo indeed!
Career / Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by 1stGenius(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wow! I am happy for you.
Could you please throw more light on your career... the stacks you major in?
Crime / Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by 1stGenius(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
The monsters that they made are coming after them.
Gradually it will get to the so called first class ones.
Career / Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by 1stGenius(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2019
Can any one help me with Nigeria Customs and Fire Service past questions and answers for free?
Email:okorojohndarlington@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Help! by 1stGenius(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2019
Please I am in need of free Nigeria Customs and Fire Service past questions and answers.Preferably in PDF format.
Thanks.
Email:okorojohndarlington@gmail.com
Religion / Re: OPM Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School by 1stGenius(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2018
The man of God is one of a kind.
How I wish other men of God will emulate his gesture.
Fashion / Re: Wendy Efele Wins Face Of Candycity World 2018 (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Congrats to them.
Next!
Travel / Re: Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed by 1stGenius(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rest in peace to them.
They were trying to surprise the ISIS but ended up surprising themselves.
So sad.
Celebrities / Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Looks Radiant In New Photos by 1stGenius(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly face, ugly house, failed career, no husband, failed family, failed ashawo work too, nonsense woman

Bros haba!She chop your yam?

7 Likes

Literature / Re: Diary Of An Anonymous Corper by 1stGenius(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hip hip hurray!!!...can't believe I made it from page one to 10.Ghost I must confess you are a pro at what you do.I've learnt alot from your enticing piece.
Keep It Up!

3 Likes

Business / Re: Fire Guts Nsukka Spare Parts Market by 1stGenius(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hopefully government and public help.It's a pity.
Travel / Re: Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate by 1stGenius(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mtchwww!!!Nothing about Nigeria interests me any longer.Their business.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by 1stGenius(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
medolab90:
We don know say today is all about wedding day nothing more

Who knows this slay mama
Lol...scratch and win cheesy
Crime / Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Humanity has lost it totally.
Celebrities / Re: Anita Joseph Hits Miami Sunny Isle Beach (Pictures) by 1stGenius(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
enunlewa:
@GISTMORE

Nollywood actress Joseph Anita, Shares Pictures of herself at Miami Sunny Isle Beach Showing Off Her Massive Butt and Boobs with a video clip.

As shared on instagram...

SOURCE https://www.gistmore.com/cury-joseph-anita-shares-beach-pictures-show-off-massive-butt-boobs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6228094_20171109052446_jpeg97e7d427cc41255371fe08d948a918be

Ike Nsi.
Crime / Re: Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation by 1stGenius(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) by 1stGenius(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
The end will justify the means.
Crime / Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
priceaction:
Something is not right with the story. Hope is not a intentional kissing gone wrong ? How can someone, a female for that matter just held you by the neck and brought your tongue out until it was cut? You can't bite hell out of her hands? the guy might be trying to molest the lady and that one set kissing trap for him to teach him lesson. We need to hear the lady's version.

I swear.The tory no gel at all.
Celebrities / Re: Junior Pope Odonwodo, His Wife And Children Rock Matching Outfits by 1stGenius(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Typing...
Politics / Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by 1stGenius(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Islie:

•Opposition party may shut doors against defectors

•Concedes VP slot to South East

•South West to produce national chair

http://thenationonlineng.net/revealed-pdps-secret-deals-2019/

COME RAIN COME SUNSHINE,ALL WE WANT IS BIAFRA. QED!
Religion / Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by 1stGenius(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Trash
Romance / Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by 1stGenius(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
This is why I filter what I read on social media. That you have access to the internet doesn't mean you have a working brain too.

If I were her boyfriend, I'd dump her with immediate effect for that post.

Secondly, if a company that intends giving you a good job decides to check your social media activities first, which I'm sure most companies do now, that post is enough for your CV to be thrown away.

She doesn't know.
Politics / Re: See How Governor And Dignitaries Wept As Suntai's Corpse Arrived Taraba. by 1stGenius(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
That's obvious truth for us.Everybody MUST die irrespective of the caller.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Davido Dances & Rocks A Lady's Backside In USA (Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
She's massaging his d!ck with her "ike nsi".
Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by 1stGenius(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Kids ni Kiss ko. Now let me advice you, channel your strength and energy to something better than joining that Albino cum Saviour to clamour for secession. I know so much than you can ever think about so hear this clearly.. NIGERIA WILL NEVER DISINTEGRATE. WE WILL REMAIN ONE

Lot of laughs...see this clown.
Keep on dreaming baby.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by 1stGenius(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Her safe return I pray.
Health / Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I suggest mercy-killing for him.

NO WAY BUDDY! IT CAN BE TREATED.
JUST WISH HIM QUICK RECOVERY BECAUSE SURELY GOOD PEOPLE GONNA HELP HIM OUT.
Politics / Re: Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. by 1stGenius(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2017
If that's true, then the right word to describe this act is 'BARBARISM.'
Politics / Re: Nigerians Criticise Senate For Asking CBN To Give Dollars At N200 For Pilgrimage by 1stGenius(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
I wonder why this desire for pilgrimages.God is everywhere.In fact the best alter where one can worship God is the heart.If one should use the money for that adventure to help the poor,won't it please God?
Sports / Re: Bayelsa Queens Fans Attack Sunshine Queens FC Players,Brutalise Them(pics) by 1stGenius(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
...spit.Barbaric set of people.No spirit of sportsmanship.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary by 1stGenius(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=OneHead post=58470158]Government of Anambra state has taken a step further in ensuring that every civil servant acquires his/her voters' card, In a letter made available to NAAIJA.COM, The state government threatened to seize the August salary of persons who do not submit theirs.

The state Government insisted that the restoration of any salary or resumption of payment will be based on presentation of valid voters card by the affected Public servants.

It thereby ordered that every Public servant of the state and government services including teachers and those in boards and parastatals to submit both the original and photocopy of his/her voter's card to their respective permanent secretaries or Chief Executive of the MDA that pays him/herfor sighting, endorsement and collation.

read letter...

http://www.naaija.com/2017/07/anambra-state-govt-orders-public-servants-submit-voters-card/

I am Ik, I have one head
Compelling them to submit their voters card is not the issue.What if they decide and stay at home on the election day,would the government force them out?
ReferendumOrNoElectionInBiafraLand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.